- New Neighborhood Data at lower zoom levels with:
- > 300 cities with new neighborhood data added throughout North America, from Palo Alto, to Chicago, to Toronto, etc.
- > 12,000 new neighborhood added, from “Lower East Side” (New York, Milwaukee, Bridgeport) to “Lower Collegetown” (Ithaca)
- Expanded Worldwide Coverage with much improved coverage, especially throughout Eastern Europe
- New POI information – highlighting Schools, Rest areas, Ski Resorts, etc.
- Additional shaded relief levels worldwide
- City label density increased for better usability
- Style improvements such as Hybrid Road and Label colors adjusted for better legibility
- Lighter map tiles – with an average of 30-60% reduction in size
Nothing too exciting in there, but it’s pretty nice update nonetheless.