Last week on Google Earth Blog we…
- Looked at ways to view the locations where UFOs have been spotted over the years.
- Took a look at the new “tallest building in New York”, as One World Trade Center surpassed the height of the Empire State Building.
- Showed you some ways to follow the 2012 Giro d’Italia race, which is happening right now.
- Showed off some excellent 3D buildings from Artur Mazur.
- Finally got to take a sneak peek at the “four-dimension storytelling” product called Meograph.
- Discovered some fresh imagery in Google Earth for various parts of the world.
You can read more over at GEarthBlog.com.